Resilience STAR Model
Welcome to living a more resilient life.
Your resilience refers not only to your ability to cope and adapt to crises or stressful situations but to Thrive. Resilience refers to how you use various strategies to develop your capability to handle challenging situations.
Have you ever wondered how you can be more resilient? Well, it’s time for you to find out how.
There are SIX sessions included within the course. They are designed to help you to develop your resilience and to manage stress.
Over the six sessions, we will cover
- Practical tips on having a resilient mindset
- ‘In the moment’ strategies that can help you in a stressful situation
- ‘Resilience habits’ that would be helpful to build into your life.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone with an interest in developing their resilience, whether physical, emotional or mental.
- Anyone who experiences emotionally intense situations.
- Anyone with an interest in developing their ability to manage their emotions.
- Anyone who wants to have a deeper understanding of themselves and how to work better with other people.
- Anyone with a leadership position within an organization.