WELCOME TO ROCKET RESULTS
The New Learning Philosophy and Phenomenon.
Immediacy – Easy Access – Bite Size – Practicality – Harmonisation
RESOURCING THE LEADER
For the established Leader who needs tools to get deeper engagement or greater productivity from their team and those they influence.
RESOURCING THE NEW LEADER
For the new Team Leader who needs to know where to start. Immediately applicable and practical tools.
12 STEPS TO TEAM SUCCESS
For the establishment of a team, also ideal for a new leader who has just inherited a team. Transforming a group of people into an effective team.
Designed for the leader who wants to deepen their leadership understanding and develop the advanced skills needed to thrive in the competitive marketplace.
Equipping leaders with hands-on and pragmatic skills that will impact their organizations, companies and their people.
Workbook Guides Every Month
Downloadable Manuals with every Months Lesson.
Designed for the new leader this program introduces the leader to the following.
- 1 practical leadership tool every week for 56 weeks.
- A downloadable summary sheet every month for each tool learned.
- Four vital components required to get your leadership started and to keep it growing well
Tool Summary Guides Every Month
Downloadable Summary With Every Weeks Lesson.
12 Steps To Team Success PLUS
Establishing a new team?
This course will lead you carefully and purposefully through the essential elements required to turn a group of people into a successful team
- Direction Setting
- Team Values Elicitation
- Goal creation with Meaning
- Meetings that Matter
- And so much more
“We are fortunate to have fabulous teachers in the field of
leadership. If you needed to have some support and expert
teaching then I have never met better”
We Think We Are People You Can Trust
Over 20 Years in the industry, with endless great working and personal relationships, we think we are worth talking to. We would love to meet you.
See Your Team Leaders Equipped
- Immediacy – People want access to tools in the moment.
- Access – View and access resources from anywhere, no more days off the job.
- Bite Size –short and to the point, people want to “cut to the chase”, get the information and resources and then get out.
- Practicality – although academic (Diploma level material) content is heavily weighted towards practical real “on the job” tools.
- Harmonisation – Every new resource compliments all previous material using a double helix effect.