WELCOME TO MICRO LEARNING
The New Learning Philosophy and Phenomenon.
Immediacy – Easy Access – Bite Size – Practicality – Harmonisation
RESOURCING THE TEAM LEADER
For the established Team Leader who needs tools to get deeper engagement or greater productivity from their team.
BUILDING THE TEAM LEADER
For the development of new team leaders and existing team leaders who have not yet had any structured training, the absolute essentials to effective team leadership
12 STEPS TO TEAM SUCCESS
For the establishment of a team, also ideal for a new leader who has just inherited a team. Transforming a group of people into an effective team.
Designed for the strategic leader who wants to deepen their leadership understanding and develop the advanced skills needed to thrive in the competitive marketplace.
Equipping leaders with hands-on and pragmatic skills that will impact their organizations, companies and their people.
Workbook Guides Every Month
A Downloadable Manual with every Months Lesson.
Equipping Leaders Working On The Frontline
Essential to anyone leading frontline staff, whether you have just been promoted into a leadership role or even if you have been in the role for years, welcome to the absolute fundamentals of team leadership.
12 Steps To Team Success PLUS
Establishing a new team?
This course will lead you carefuly and purposfuly through the essential elements required to turn a group of people into a successful team
- Direction Setting
- Team Values Elicitation
- Goal creation with Meaning
- Meetings that Matter
- And so much more
“We are fortunate to have fabulous teachers in the field of
leadership. If you needed to have some support and expert
teaching then I have never met better”
We Think We Are People You Can Trust
Over 20 Years in the industry, with endless great working and personal relationships, we think we are worth talking to. We would love to meet you.
See Your Team Leaders Equipped
- Immediacy – People want access to tools in the moment.
- Access – View and access resources from anywhere, no more days off the job.
- Bite Size –short and to the point, people want to “cut to the chase”, get the information and resources and then get out.
- Practicality – although academic (Diploma level material) content is heavily weighted towards practical real “on the job” tools.
- Harmonisation – Every new resource compliments all previous material using a double helix effect.